Clearing Up This Mess Happening on the Raid Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing Up This Mess Happening on the Raid Server

Post by HunkyGaming on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Hey Guys,and i really have to clear up this mess going on in the Raid Server. I have said it 10 times before, you can ask any Admin. I dont have OP on Survival, and i only have /kick and /mute. No TP. If i was cheating blayer has console and would find out. There is no way to hide from Blayer. >:3 I was fine with the problem and solving it with muting on the Raid server. But bringing it and spamming on a place where i have no power to stop it is low. This is just proof that all you care about getting me demoted, i can tell this because you come and spam on Pi's Videos and my YouTube Inbox without evidence (Videos, Screenshots ect.) It would mean a lot if on this post. We could have a mature conversation about the problem, and try to solve it. Rather then spamming it everywhere without any real proof. Thank You

HunkyGaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clearing Up This Mess Happening on the Raid Server

Post by MKT on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Well someone unfairly raided our base and it ticked us off. Both of our factions(facnix and Ninjas) were raided unfairly(at least i think). If you have some kind of article about the plugin you use then put it on this post. One more thing I don't like is all the spam that we get from numerous people about "lets fight". One suggestion is that we have a timer for first timers or after a reset of no pvp for them. This is my opinion don't go crazy about it.

MKT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HunkyGaming on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't fully understand how factions works either, all i know was we were able to raid your base, and if the spamming of lets fight annoys you, i will start muting for it.

HunkyGaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MKT on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:00 pm

k

MKT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content