Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunky abusing his powers in survival

3 posters

Go down

Hunky abusing his powers in survival Empty Hunky abusing his powers in survival

Post by dkwtrashman Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I was on the survival server and raided a faction that hunky like, so hunky teleported me to CoolDarkraiDude and did "/kill dkwtrashman" So he got all my stuff Evil or Very Mad I had a stack of redstone blocks 25 diamond blocks 41 gold blocks and almost full diamond armor! So hunky was abusing his powers and now I lost ALL MY STUFF! So now I need all my stuff back. Its horrible. I have screenshots of hunky teleporting me to dark  and it saying I just died. No one killed me, didn't fall, I just, died. That means he did "/kill dkwtrashman" Please I hope I can somehow get my stuff back and for an admin/mod/owner to talk to hunky. So, yeah. Hunky abused his powers... ADIOS Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

dkwtrashman

Back to top Go down

Hunky abusing his powers in survival Empty Re: Hunky abusing his powers in survival

Post by XIX_PARADOX_XIX Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 pm

wait, you had 25 diamond block but not full diamond armor ? this just became a joke.

XIX_PARADOX_XIX

Back to top Go down

Hunky abusing his powers in survival Empty Re: Hunky abusing his powers in survival

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Uh, Paradox, this wasn't a joke. It really happened.

Also, notice that in the second screenshot of Hunky abusing his powers that he wasn't killed in SafeZone.

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

Post by dkwtrashman Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Paradox, listen, just because I had 25 blocks doesn't mean I need full diamond, PROOF I had 25 blocks is right here [[i]

dkwtrashman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 am

Here Paradox, proof that he had 25 diamond blocks BEFORE he got killed by Hunky. https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/47/09/93/2013-012.jpg

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

Post by dkwtrashman Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:05 am

I gave blah that picture

dkwtrashman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down