Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rustikles using xray in the survival world!

3 posters

Go down

Rustikles using xray in the survival world! Empty Rustikles using xray in the survival world!

Post by cooldarkraidude Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Lately in the survival world we have noticed that Rustikles has had ALOT of ore. Within the first day the survival server opened up when it restared. Here I have a video link DIRECTLY from his youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbbgyEWVHI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUjPDEKsSbF_AqMn3T_Hnj_w As you can see it in the top left corner it AUTOMATICALLY shows cords. I know that x ray does this. My IRL friend used to use it so I know that it does that. Also he has been very rude and racist lately but that will be in another post.

Thx -CDD

cooldarkraidude

Back to top Go down

Rustikles using xray in the survival world! Empty Re: Rustikles using xray in the survival world!

Post by HunkyGaming Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:03 pm

This takes place on the Minecog Server, got any proof of him using it on Digit Domain?

HunkyGaming

Back to top Go down

Rustikles using xray in the survival world! Empty Re: Rustikles using xray in the survival world!

Post by MKT Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 am

CoolDarkraiDude after dnezel died you said "why don't u just use xray" that also means u use it too!

MKT

Back to top Go down

Post by HunkyGaming Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 am

We have done our research and this is enough proof to realize he has a hacked client, the admins will ban as soon as possible

HunkyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down