Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof)

3 posters

Go down

CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof) Empty CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof)

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 am

Picture and story by Trash Man.

Story: Well, CrayCray was being rude because he wanted to kill some people, and then he started cussing and saying stuff like "Don't **** with me" and "Never **** with me".

Pictures:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/47/09/93/image14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/47/09/93/image15.jpg

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof) Empty Re: CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof)

Post by XIX_PARADOX_XIX Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh ya, i remember. this was right after you guys were accusing hunky of spawning in that god sword. When he didn't. Also, don't mess with Respecteds, we have staff on our side. You don't. and yes, crazy had a bad day.

XIX_PARADOX_XIX

Back to top Go down

CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof) Empty Re: CrayCray cussing and being rude in Survival (Picture Proof)

Post by HunkyGaming Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:08 pm

LOL

HunkyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Uh. i wasn't accusing hunky of spawning in that god sword. I'm not messing with any respected players.

Also, you said that Quads get high respect. Well, almost none of them had any respect over this past week, including me!

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

Post by HunkyGaming Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Quad is Triple Digit forever. What you be talking bout' high respect

HunkyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by HunkyGaming Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm

You know we have a rank for that right. You know.... starts with a R

HunkyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 pm

IK

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMeaningOfBlah Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Besides, it even said so on the thing regarding Quad before the fopl remodel. "Given High Respect".

TheMeaningOfBlah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down